Associate Attorney – Pollan Dobbs, PLLC – Jackson, MS
Posted on August 30, 2013
Our firm is expanding our Jackson, Mississippi office. We represent injured workers in workers’ compensation claims in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Tennessee and seek a Mississippi-licensed attorney. While not necessarily required, we are also interested in talking to people with some workers’ comp experience–on either the defense’s side or plaintiff’s side–regardless of the state where that experience came. We offer growth opportunities, competitive salary, regular bonuses, and a great work environment.
Candidates we are looking for:
- Must be licensed in Mississippi now.
- Must have 1-5 years’ experience.
- Workers’ comp law experience is preferred but not required (defense’s or plaintiff’s side). Experience in Mississippi or other states is acceptable.
- An interest in aggressive negotiation and litigation.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Spanish-language skills preferred but not required.
- Candidates MUST include cover letter or ‘cover’ email to be considered.
Our firm offers support and room for advancement as a reward for quality work. We offer a competitive salary along with generous bonus opportunities. Please contact us via email (email@example.com). We ask that you attach your cover letter and resume for information on the firm and the new position available.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The utmost discretion will be used in reviewing currently employed applicants.
Pollan Dobbs, PLLC