Associate General Counsel, Tax – Check-6 International, Inc. – Tulsa, OK
Posted on January 16, 2014
Juris Doctor; Accounting Degree
Prior Experience Requirements
Recent or new graduate with Tax and/or Accounting experience
Primary Job Purpose
Staff Attorney that will help support Finance and Legal departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Legal Support/Services to Finance and Accounting Division.
- Coordinate Outside Counsel/Tax Advisers to Finance and Accounting Division.
- Support Tax Reporting, Auditing and Return Filing by Accounting Division.
- Support/Advise Tax Strategy to Accounting and Finance Division.
- Support Contracting Service for Legal and Finance Department.
- Legal Research and Memo Drafting for Finance, Legal, Management and Board of Directors.
- CPA preferred.
- License to Practice Law Required (Oklahoma or Texas Preferred).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work as a team player and handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. An Associate General Counsel is required to complete the duties and responsibilities, listed above, in an office environment and travel by air throughout the United States. Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Working conditions are conducive to those of a typical office environment. Moderate noise level.
You must be able to travel to any of our offices around the globe.
Please see the job posting and apply at the Check-6 website: http://bit.ly/1eOeOtc