Systems Compliance Officer – Sparks Health System – Fort Smith
Posted on February 13, 2014
The Compliance Officer will provide full-time oversight for the implementation and maintenance of the Health Management Compliance and HIPAA programs at the assigned hospital(s), physician practices, and other company services.
Must have working knowledge of HIPAA, False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law, Civil Money Penalty Provisions, and EMTALA.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a compliance role or as a health care attorney, including HIPAA experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience providing training.
- Minimum of two years’ auditing and monitoring experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience conducting investigations.
- Minimum one year of experience reviewing financial relationships with physicians.
- Demonstrates understanding of the purpose and elements of a Compliance Program.
For more information and to apply, please follow this URL: