Document review project at a large firm in Kansas City
Posted on July 8, 2014
We have immediate openings for an initial two- to three-month on-site document review project (with potential longer-term employment) for one of the largest law firms in Kansas City. We are looking for attorneys and JDs that can use Relativity and other electronic software to identify important information in a variety of discovery-related documents and agreements. No experience necessary. Pay rate is $20/hr. We offer a flexible schedule and a collegial environment. This position also provides a good work/life balance.
Document Review Job Responsibilities:
• Analyze electronic discovery relating to litigation
• Use Relativity or other electronic software to flag sensitive material
• Work independently and in conjunction with a team
• Have a J.D. (license preferred)
• Have good attention to detail
• Possess good analytical skills
If you are interested in this document review job in Kansas City, Missouri, please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Trevor Covington at (918) 208-7001. To learn about other positions with Special Counsel, please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled