Dean Stacy Leeds, the Law School staff, and the Law Alumni Society welcome you to the 2015 School of Law Reunion!
All law school alumni are invited to attend this fun weekend of reminiscing and reuniting.
For the 2015 Alumni Reunion Weekend, we are pleased to honor the following classes: 1965, 1975, 1985, 1995 and 2005.
Date: Friday, October 2 and Saturday, October 3
Friday, October 2
- 3:00 p.m. Registration and tours of the law school
- 4:00 p.m. CLE with Arkansas Surpreme Court Chief Justice and Professor Howard Brill
- 5:00 p.m. Dean’s All Alumni Reception in the Richard B. Atkinson memorial Courtyard. Guests will include reunion-goers and guests from featured classes, honorary guests from the 2015 graduating class, and professors and friends. Dean Leeds will give a brief update on the state of the law school and a glimpse into future plans.
Saturday, October 3
10:00 a.m. Trip to Crystal Bridges Museum of America Art Those interested will head to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville for a group tour of the museum. Highlights will include Gilbert Stuart’s “George Washington,” Asher B. Durand’s “Kindred Spirits,” and Norman Rockwell’s “Rosie the Riveter.”
time t.b.a. Razorback Football Watch PartyBecause the Arkansas Razorbacks will be playing in Knoxville, our closing event will be a watch party to cheer for the Hogs as they take on the Tennessee Volunteers. The event will take place at the Janelle Y. Hembree Alumni House on campus. All alumni and guests are invited. The time for the watch party will be set once the game time is announced.
The Law School was able to reserve a block of rooms for reunion attendees at the following hotels in Fayetteville. When making your reservation, please mention you are part of the Law School Reunion. These hotel rooms will be released one month prior to the event and are limited in number, so make your reservations now.
- Chancellor Hotel (On the Fayetteville Square) Rate $129.00
- Candlewood Suites (MLK and 1-49, South of the University) Rate $79.99
- Hilton Garden Inn (Wedington and I-49, North of the University) Rate $149.00
If you are planning to fly into Arkansas, please note that our closest airport is the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport located in Bentonville, Arkansas, about 30 miles north of Fayetteville. The airport’s website has links to shuttles, taxi information, and bus routes under the “travel planning” link.
Parking on Campus
Visit http://parking.uark.edu/128.php#Visitor for information on visitor parking. The university also has three parking garages on campus that charge an hourly rate: Garland Avenue Parking Garage, Stadium Drive Parking Garage, and the Harmon Avenue Parking Garage. The university parking map indicates where those garages are located.