Career Services staff will post new job notices here as they are received.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
- Associate Director of Professional Development — University of Tulsa College of Law
- Contract Attorneys – Counsel On Call – Northwest Arkansas
Counsel On Call seeks attorneys with a range of experience – from those just starting a career to those with several years of experience – to work flexible schedules with corporate legal departments in Little Rock, the Northwest Arkansas area,…
- Public Defender positions — State of Missouri Public Defender System
Send completed applications by mail, fax, or email to: Missouri State Public Defender Attn: Human Resources Woodrail Centre 1000 W. Nifong, Bldg. 7, Suite 100 Columbia, MO 65203 http://www.publicdefender.mo.gov/employment/vacancies.htm Human.Resources@mspd.mo.gov
- Jobs Bulletin
Feel free to drop in at Career Services if you have a question or you’d like to talk about your career goals and strategies. Contact Terri Dill Chadick or Susan Schell to set up an individual appointment.
- 2015 School of Law Alumni Reunion Weekend Is Coming
- School of Law Receives Gifts Aimed at Improving Native American Health
- University of Arkansas Law Professor Howard Brill Named Chief Justice
- American Bar Association President Paulette Brown Visits School of Law
- Arkansas Law Student to Become Marine Corps Judge Advocate General Officer