Career Services staff will post new job notices here as they are received.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
- Administrative Assistant — Justice Robin F. Wynne, Arkansas Supreme Court — Little Rock
Arkansas Associate Supreme Court Justice Robin F. Wynne is taking applications for a full-time administrative assistant position. Applicants should be an attorney in good standing licensed to practice in the state of Arkansas. Applicants should also be able to begin…
- Public Defender positions — State of Missouri Public Defender System
Send completed applications by mail, fax, or email to: Missouri State Public Defender Attn: Human Resources Woodrail Centre 1000 W. Nifong, Bldg. 7, Suite 100 Columbia, MO 65203 http://www.publicdefender.mo.gov/employment/vacancies.htm Human.Resources@mspd.mo.gov
- Full-Time Spanish-Speaking Attorney Position — Legal Aid of Western Missouri — Kansas City
Protecting Immigrant Families Project Legal Aid of Western Missouri’s downtown Kansas City office has an immediate opening for a full-time Spanish-speaking attorney for our Protecting Immigrant Families Project. The successful candidate must be licensed to practice law in Missouri, be…
- Legal Aid of Arkansas — Communications/Online Content Development — Springdale
Legal Aid of Arkansas, Inc. seeks a multi-skilled individual to work in Communications/Online Content Development. Duties include drafting/management of online content; data reporting and mapping; marketing and promotion; and facilitation of statewide collaboration between social justice partners. Background in law;…
- Contract Attorneys – Counsel On Call – Northwest Arkansas
Counsel On Call seeks attorneys with a range of experience – from those just starting a career to those with several years of experience – to work flexible schedules with corporate legal departments in Little Rock, the Northwest Arkansas area,…
- Jobs Bulletin
Feel free to drop in at Career Services if you have a question or you’d like to talk about your career goals and strategies. Contact Terri Dill Chadick or Susan Schell to set up an individual appointment.
- Learn to ‘Think Like a Lawyer’ at Next Hartman Hotz Lecture
- Daveante Jones, Writing His Way to Success
- Legal Clinic Students Attend Court of Appeals Oral Argument, Meet Counsel
- The William H. Sutton Barristers’ Union Trial Competition Championship Round
- School of Law Receives Gifts Aimed at Improving Native American Health