School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
- Dean Stacy Leeds Presents “Putting the ‘Person’ in Professionalism”
- UA Team That Includes Law Student Wins Big at Business Plan Competition
- Norvell Named Arkansas Bar Foundation Professor of Law
- Agricultural and Food Law Program Launches Distance Education Option
- School of Law Continues Climb up U.S. News Rankings
Faculty in the News
Associate Dean Don Judges provided expert commentary to the Bloomberg story “New Abortion Restrictions in States Are 0 for 8 in Courts.”
Professor Laurent Sacharoff was prominently quoted in the Associated Press story “Candidates: Fix procedure, keep death penalty” which has been reposted on The Stand Down Texas Project.
Dean Stacy Leeds was profiled in Sunday’s statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Professor Laurent Sacharoff published a guest column on Arkansas “open carry” in the Sunday, July 21 statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.