School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
- Civil Clinic Students’ Litigation Project Featured on National Public Radio
- U of A Law Team Advances to National Moot Court Finals
- U of A Law Student Wins National Student of the Year Award
- Regional Rounds of National Moot Court Competition to Be Held Nov. 16
- University of Arkansas Hosts First Food Justice Summit
Faculty in the News
Associate Dean Don Judges provided expert commentary to the Bloomberg story “New Abortion Restrictions in States Are 0 for 8 in Courts.”
Professor Laurent Sacharoff was prominently quoted in the Associated Press story “Candidates: Fix procedure, keep death penalty” which has been reposted on The Stand Down Texas Project.
Dean Stacy Leeds was profiled in Sunday’s statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Professor Laurent Sacharoff published a guest column on Arkansas “open carry” in the Sunday, July 21 statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.