School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
- Community Design Center Leads Interdisciplinary UA Campus Team for ‘Food City Scenario’
- School of Law Opens Enrollment for Summer Prelaw Program
- Hartman Hotz Lecture: Voting and Race Discrimination
- School of Law to Host Summer Program for Native American Youth in Food and Agriculture
- Civil Clinic Students’ Litigation Project Featured on National Public Radio
Faculty in the News
Associate Dean Don Judges provided expert commentary to the Bloomberg story “New Abortion Restrictions in States Are 0 for 8 in Courts.”
Professor Laurent Sacharoff was prominently quoted in the Associated Press story “Candidates: Fix procedure, keep death penalty” which has been reposted on The Stand Down Texas Project.
Dean Stacy Leeds was profiled in Sunday’s statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Professor Laurent Sacharoff published a guest column on Arkansas “open carry” in the Sunday, July 21 statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.