School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
- Air Force TJAG to Speak at Law School Commencement
- Arkansas Law Student Wins Distinguished Writing Award
- Law Students Argue Federal Case
- Juvenile Law Event: Implementing Miller/Jackson in Arkansas
- Sandusky Grand Jury Unfairly Mentioned Paterno, UA Law Professor Argues
Faculty in the News
Professor D’lorah Hughes will present “Exactly How Big is this Tent?: The Clown Car Conundrum for Interdisciplinary Clinics” at the AALS Conference on Clinical Education from April 28- May 1, 2013.
On April 15, Professor Dustin Buehler traveled to San Francisco to advise 3L students T.W. Brown and Matt Mitchell as they presented oral arguments before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit as part of the law school’s Federal Appellate Litigation Project.
Professor Rob Leflar presented “Discerning How Patients Die: Legal and Political Controversies in Japan, the United States, and Taiwan” at the 3rd East Asian Law & Society Conference at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in Shanghai, China on March 23.
Professor Sharon Foster‘s article, “LIBOR Manipulation and Antitrust Allegations,” was recently accepted for publication in the DePaul Business & Commercial Law Journal.