NOTE: First class assignments and other class information will be available for students on MyLaw beginning with the Fall 2013 semester.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
- A Hip-Hop Theory of Justice
- School of Law and National Bar Association Present Symposium on the Civil Right to Education
- EPA Gives University Achievement Award for Food Recovery
- Cook-Campbell and Stamps Win 2014 Trial Competition
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Expert on Abraham Lincoln to Give Hartman Hotz Lecture
Faculty in the News
Associate Dean Don Judges provided expert commentary to the Bloomberg story “New Abortion Restrictions in States Are 0 for 8 in Courts.”
Professor Laurent Sacharoff was prominently quoted in the Associated Press story “Candidates: Fix procedure, keep death penalty” which has been reposted on The Stand Down Texas Project.
Dean Stacy Leeds was profiled in Sunday’s statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Professor Laurent Sacharoff published a guest column on Arkansas “open carry” in the Sunday, July 21 statewide edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.