- July 19 – July 28, 2015 (this includes travel dates)
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Indigenous Food & Agriculture Initiative, University of Arkansas School of Law
- Farm Credit
- Intertribal Agriculture Council
- National FFA Organization
- First Nations Development Institute
- Cost to attend
- All food, lodging, instructional materials, and field trip costs will be provided. Thanks to generous support from sponsors, all travel costs to the Summit will be covered. However, we need applications as soon as possible to plan for travel needs.
Applications for the 2015 event have closed.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Rebecca Sims on the Initiative staff at (479) 575-4434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Summit 2015 staff can’t wait to read your applications! See you this summer!