Thursday, February 14, 2013
- 10:30 a.m. – coaches meeting
- 1:30 p.m. – first preliminary round
Friday, February 15, 2013
- 8 a.m. – courthouses open
- 8:30 a.m. – second preliminary round
- 1:30 p.m. – third preliminary round
- 7:30-8:30 p.m. – reception and announcement of quarterfinalist teams
Saturday, February 16, 2013
- 8:30 a.m. – quarterfinal rounds
- 1:30 p.m. – final rounds
- 5:00 p.m. – awards ceremony recognizing regional finalists
Volunteer Judges Needed: Please send your name and phone number to Scot Allison, Competition Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 280 North College Avenue (county courthouse)
- 4 South College Avenue (historic county courthouse),
- 35 East Mountain Street (federal district court)
- 176 South Church Avenue (city district court)
- 123 N. College Avenue (courtroom annex)
- 1045 West Maple Street (School of Law)
- 15 West Mountain Street (Fayetteville Town Center)
- 2 E. Center Street (University of Arkansas Global Campus)
Travel and Accomodations
We are served by the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA).
XNA hosts daily flights to and from such cities as Atlanta, Dallas/Ft Worth, New York, Chicago, Cincinnati, Newark, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Memphis, and Washington D.C
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
1251 North Shiloh Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72704
(479) 444-6006 telephone
The National Trial Competition has a discounted rate of $79.99 + tax per room per night here at the Holiday Inn Express – for the nights of February 13, 14, 15, and 16. Reservations can be reserved online at their website or by calling (479) 444-6006.
Each room has two standard king beds, a microwave and a mini-fridge. Breakfast is served each morning between 6 and 10 a.m.
The School of Law is also conveniently located to a number of additional and comfortable lodging options. Two local favorites include:
The Inn at Carnall Hall
On the campus of the University of Arkansas
(479) 582-0400 and toll-free at 800-295-9118
Rooms may be reserved online at www.innatcarnallhall.com with discounted rates of $120 per night until Feb. 1 (ask for the National Trial Competition special rate). After February 1, regular rates of $175-$219 will apply.
The Chancellor Hotel
on the downtown Fayetteville Square
Rooms may be reserved online at www.hotelchancellor.com with regular rates of $103-$129.
A group rate has been requested. Should that rate become available it will also be blocked under National Trial Competition.