The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked second in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 33 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
LumaDrop, a team from the University of Arkansas that has developed a plan to commercialize an eye drop for macular degeneration, took the $25,000 first place prize Wednesday in the graduate division at the 2014 Donald W. Reynolds Governor’s Cup…
- Dean Stacy Leeds Presents “Putting the ‘Person’ in Professionalism”
- UA Team That Includes Law Student Wins Big at Business Plan Competition
- Norvell Named Arkansas Bar Foundation Professor of Law
- Agricultural and Food Law Program Launches Distance Education Option
- School of Law Continues Climb up U.S. News Rankings
- April 25-27
- 1964 Golden Gala Reunion Weekend
Arkansas Law Notes
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.