The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked first in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 33 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
The University of Arkansas School of Law ranks first in the nation in preLaw magazine’s annual “Best Value Law Schools” issue. This is the fourth year in a row that the School of Law has been honored as a top…
- EPA Gives University Achievement Award for Food Recovery
- Cook-Campbell and Stamps Win 2014 Trial Competition
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Expert on Abraham Lincoln to Give Hartman Hotz Lecture
- Killenbeck Returns to Supreme Court for Overview of Its Most Important Case
- Schneider Named William H. Enfield Professor
- November 7
- The 25th Annual Wiley A. Branton Issues Symposium
- more information →
School of Law Calendar
Trial Competition Results
Third-year law students Brinkley Cook-Campbell and Britta Stamps won the 2014 William H. Sutton Barristers’ Union Trial Competition. Read More →
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.