The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked first in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 33 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
University of Arkansas law professor Danielle Weatherby, whose research focuses on the First Amendment and emerging legal protections for transgender individuals, is monitoring the U.S. Supreme Court in its process of deciding the legality of same-sex marriage. Justices heard oral…
- Law Professor at UN Meeting on World Investment
- Panel to Discuss Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- Jewish Law Students Association Sponsors Religious Exemptions Lecture April 22
- Summer Leadership Summit for Native Youth Now Accepting Applications
- Applications Open for U of A Summer Prelaw Program
- 2015 Graduate Awards & Family Reception
- May 15, 2015
- 5:30 pm Reception
- 6:00 pm Awards Ceremony
- Richard B. Atkinson Memorial Courtyard
- Leflar Law School
- Register at: http://attend.com/Law-GradAwards-2015
UA Law Teams Make Client Counseling Competition Finals
The University of Arkansas School of Law hosted the Region 10 Rounds of the American Bar Association Client Counseling Competition on Feb. 7., and two teams from Arkansas made the final round of three. Read More →
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.