The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked second in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 33 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
University of Arkansas School of Law student Vena A-dae Romero was honored as a “Champion of Change” on Tuesday, July 29, by the White House and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). The “Champions of Change” are 15 leaders from across…
Admitted Student Guide
A guide to next steps for students newly admitted to the School of Law.
For more information, read more →
- Summer Program for Native American Youth in Food and Agriculture Begins This Week
- School of Law Brings Diverse Undergraduate Class to Prelaw Program
- New LL.M. Grad Named Fulbright Scholar
- Sheppard Named Dean of St. Mary’s School of Law
- Arkansas School of Law Students Argue Before the 9th Circuit Court
- October 15-17
- Arkansas Law Review Oil & Gas Symposium
- El Dorado, Arkansas
- October 24-25
- All Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Save the date!
School of Law Calendar
Agricultural & Food Law Program
Our Agricultural and Food Law LL.M. Program has more than 30 years of service in research, teaching, and outreach. Read More →
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.