The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked first in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 33 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
Alayna Farris (Cherokee) and Bryan Shade (United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee) have been awarded two of the most prestigious clerkships in the field of Indian law and affairs. Both hail from Tahlequah, Oklahoma, and just completed their second year at…
- Baseball Museum Welcomes UA Professors
- Graduating Law Students Receive Award for Outstanding Work in the Legal Clinic
- Law Professor at UN Meeting on World Investment
- Panel to Discuss Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- Jewish Law Students Association Sponsors Religious Exemptions Lecture April 22
- July 6 – July 30
- LSAC's Discoverlaw Prelaw Undergraduate Scholars Program
- July 19 – 28
- Native Youth Summit
School of Law Calendar
Six University of Arkansas School of Law rising 2Ls shared an amazing six-week opportunity serving as externs at the Arkansas Supreme Court. Each is participating in the School of Law’s Judicial Externship Program directed by Professor Angie Doss. Read More →
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.