The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked first in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 33 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
The University of Arkansas School of Law ranks first in the nation in preLaw magazine’s annual “Best Value Law Schools” issue. This is the fourth year in a row that the School of Law has been honored as a top…
- Law School Welcomes Four New Faculty Members
- Gallini Named to Law School Leadership Team
- School of Law LL.M. Candidate Named ‘Champion of Change’
- Summer Program for Native American Youth in Food and Agriculture Begins This Week
- School of Law Brings Diverse Undergraduate Class to Prelaw Program
- October 15-17
- Arkansas Law Review Oil & Gas Symposium
- El Dorado, Arkansas
- October 24-25
- All Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Save the date!
Agricultural & Food Law Program
Our Agricultural and Food Law LL.M. Program has more than 30 years of service in research, teaching, and outreach. Read More →
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.