The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked second in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 36 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
The University of Arkansas School of Law will host the LSAC DiscoverLaw.org Prelaw Undergraduate Scholars (PLUS) Program June 7 to July 3. Open to rising sophomore and junior undergraduates interested in the law, this immersive four-week summer program includes legal…
- Community Design Center Leads Interdisciplinary UA Campus Team for ‘Food City Scenario’
- School of Law Opens Enrollment for Summer Prelaw Program
- Hartman Hotz Lecture: Voting and Race Discrimination
- School of Law to Host Summer Program for Native American Youth in Food and Agriculture
- Civil Clinic Students’ Litigation Project Featured on National Public Radio
- March 24-28>
- University of Arkansas Spring Break
- University will be closed Friday, March 28
- April 25-27
- 1964 Golden Gala Reunion Weekend
Arkansas Law Notes
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.