The University of Arkansas School of Law, ranked first in the U.S. in National Jurist magazine’s Top 20 Values in legal education and among U.S. News and World Report‘s top 33 public law schools, will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful University of Arkansas campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
School of Law
1045 W. Maple St.
Robert A. Leflar Law Center
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-5601
The University of Arkansas School of Law team of Cristen Handley and Lauren Summerhill advanced to the American Bar Association Law Student Division National Appellate Advocacy Competition. The students compiled a perfect 5-0 record in the regional competition in Seattle,…
- School of Law Free Winter CLE Rescheduled to March 14
- NSU Names Leeds as Third Sequoyah Fellow
- U of A Law Teams Make Regional Client Counseling Competition Finals
- Law School Hosts Client Counseling Competition; Arkansas Team Advances
- Alumnus Judge Morris Arnold to Speak at School of Law
- Spring Break
- No Classes, March 23-27
- University Closed, March 27
- 50 Year Reunion Weekend
- April 24 - 25, 2015
- Activities TBD
- For more information, Contact Patti Cox at email@example.com
- 2015 Graduate Awards & Family Reception
- May 15, 2015
- 5:30 pm Reception
- 6:00 pm Awards Ceremony
- Richard B. Atkinson Memorial Courtyard
- Leflar Law School
- Register at: http://attend.com/Law-GradAwards-2015
Please join us on March 20th as the Journal of Food Law & Policy celebrates its 10th anniversary with a symposium featuring some of the most recognized names in food law and policy.
UA Law Teams Make Client Counseling Competition Finals
The University of Arkansas School of Law hosted the Region 10 Rounds of the American Bar Association Client Counseling Competition on Feb. 7., and two teams from Arkansas made the final round of three. Read More →
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the University of Arkansas School of Law, a community that includes world leaders in law, business, education, and public service. Wherever you go from here, your University of Arkansas law school education will prepare you well for success.