Alumni Reunion Weekend
Each year, the University of Arkansas School of Law, in conjunction with the Law Alumni Society, hosts Alumni Reunion Weekend. The event is a time for all alumni to come to campus and reunite as well as to make new friends and connections.
Photos from previous Alumni Reunion Weekends and details on the next celebration are below.
Alumni Reunion Weekend 2018 – April 13-14
Dean Stacy Leeds, the Law School staff, and the Law Alumni Society welcome you to the 2018 School of Law Reunion!
All law school alumni are invited to attend this fun weekend of reminiscing and reuniting.
For the 2018 Alumni Reunion Weekend, we are pleased to honor the following classes: 1967, 1968, 1977, 1978, 1987, 1988, 1997, 1998, 2007, 2008, 2012 and 2013.
Professor Howard Brill will offer a CLE presentation about baseball. Length and CLE credit to be determined soon. Check back for details.
Friday, April 13, and Saturday, April 14
Northwest Arkansas offers a wide variety of activities. Some suggested activities are listed below. For more information visit www.northwestarkansas.org.
- Arkansas Air Museum - 4290 S. School, Fayetteville - http://www.arkansasairandmilitary.com
- Arkansas Country Doctor Museum - 109 N. Starr Ave., Fayetteville - http://drmuseum.net
- Clinton House Museum - 930 W. Clinton Dr., Fayetteville - http://www.clintonhousemuseum.org
- Museum of Native American History - 202 SW “O" St., Bentonville - http://www.monah.us
- Scott Family Amazeum - 1009 Museum Way, Bentonville - http://www.amazeum.org
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History - 118 W. Johnson Ave., Springdale - http://www.shilohmuseum.org
- Walmart Museum - 105 N. Main St., Bentonville - http://www.walmartmuseum.com
- Bentonville Famers Market - Downtown Bentonville - http://www.downtownbentonville.org/farmersmarket
- Fayetteville Farmers Market - Downtown Fayetteville Square - http://www.fayettevillefarmersmarket.org
- Rogers Farmers Market - Downtown Rogers - http://www.mainstreetrogers.com/farmers-market/
- Springdale Farmers Market - Intersection of E. Emma Ave./Highway 265 - http://www.springdalefarmersmarket.org
- Razorback Regional Greenway - https://www.nwatrails.org/trail/razorback-regional-greenway/
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks - 4703 N. Crossover Rd., Fayetteville - http://bgozarks.org
- Compton Gardens - 312 N. Main St., Bentonville - http://www.peelcompton.org/compton/index.htm
- Fayetteville Ale Trail - http://fayettevillealetrail.com
Area hotels are listed for your convenience. They are included due to their proximity to campus. Placement on this list does not indicate endorsement by the School of Law.
While this is not a home football weekend, Reunion attendees are encouraged to reserve hotel rooms as early as possible.
Flying to Arkansas: Please note that our closest airport is the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) located in Bentonville, Arkansas, about 30 miles north of Fayetteville. The airport’s website has links to shuttles, taxi information and bus routes under the “trip planning" link.
Parking on Campus
Visit the university parking map for information on visitor parking. The university also has three parking garages on campus that charge an hourly rate: Garland Avenue Parking Garage, Stadium Drive Parking Garage and the Harmon Avenue Parking Garage. The university parking map indicates the garage locations.