Alumni and Friends
University of Arkansas School of Law alumni are located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, two territories and 20 countries. The school’s friends broaden its reach further. Here, you can find information on what individuals, corporations and foundations are doing to support the School of Law and its strategic objectives.
Get involved by sharing your stories, attending events, assisting students and supporting your passions.
Our alumni are located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, two territories and 20 countries.
A few notable alumni include:
- Mark Pryor, ’88, U.S. Sen. (2003-15)
- Rodney Slater, ’80, U.S. Secretary of Transportation (1997-2001)
- Mike Beebe, ’72, Arkansas Gov. (2007-15)
- David Pryor, ’64, LL.D., ’97, Arkansas Gov. (1975-79), U.S. Sen. (1979-97)
- Philip Anderson, ’59, American Bar Association Pres. (1998-99)
- George Haley (deceased), ’52, U.S. Ambassador to Gambia (1998-2001)
To keep us informed about your life or to discover ways you can connect, contact the School of Law Office of Development and External Relations or submit an update via our online form.
Ron LeMay (J.D. ’72) has spent more than 40 years building businesses as an entrepreneur, corporate executive and venture capitalist.
Even as an undergraduate, Karen Roberts (J.D. '95) knew she wanted to be an attorney and practice at a law firm. Twenty years later, she is general counsel and executive vice president of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Catch up on what your fellow School of Law alumni have been up to lately!